EDM DrillMate, today’s solution for producing precision, high speed holes at an economical price.
EDM DrillMate’s ability to use ordinary tap water as dielectric, coupled with a high pressure air system, provide for excellent flush and stability at the electrode during the burn. This makes set up and operation more user friendly and keeps work free of oils or other contaminates. The user friendly control allows simple input of cutting variables. Included is an audible edge find, voltmeter to monitor stableness of burn and Programmable Digital Readout for ease of positioning. A standard feature with all EDM DrillMate models is a Power Back Slide (W Axis) for additional travel to accommodate increased part thickness. A standard hand held remote pendant aids operator during set up when close visual inspection is necessary. Auxiliary Flush provides continuous cleaning of die guide and work piece and aids electrode entry and breakthrough. Store up to 100 programmable electrode settings. (999 on Model 430i) This “learn as it burns” technology adjusts current automatically to enhance breakthrough, decrease electrode wear and burn time efficiently.
The EDM DrillMate Model 430i-a Offers More Than Machines That Sell For Twice The Price
Designed to meet the needs of JOB SHOPS and the AEROSPACE, MEDICAL and DEFENSE INDUSTRIES, the EDMDrillMate 430i-a is simply the most unique EDM Drill on the market today.
This feature packed machine combines affordability, precision and versatility with a host of standard features along with premium options and accessories. Compare the features and we think you’ll agree … the EDM DrillMate 430i-a offers more than competitive machines that sell for twice the price!
There are three larger models in the series based on the same great design of the 430i-a. Models 435i, 440i and 445i. They offer greater travels and accommodate larger work pieces.
There are many reasons to consider the EDM DrillMate 430i…
- A twenty-two position ATC (Automatic Tool Changer)
- Electrodes up to 25” length -vs-16” on other models
- Work piece height to 15.5”
- Submersible work tank with granite table and one custom tool rail included
- Water Filtration System
- Optional Guide Changer (shown)
- CNC powered by DELL® computer, offers storage for unlimited programmable settings
A Value Packed Machine – A Simple Yet Powerful Hole Drill
- A 75 Peak Amp power supply provides the fastest burn times in the market (when compared to other 30 Amp EDM Drills)
- The granite work table provides a flat thermally stable work surface without the concerns of operators accidentally drilling into the work table
- An adjustable window fixture is standard on the Model 20
- Tooling rails are mounted onto a granite worktable allowing the operator to slide the Y axis rails open or closed to accommodate small to large work pieces (a great feature in this price range)
- Power W Axis provides easy adjustment to accommodate a maximum 13.75″ work piece height
An Affordable EDM Drilling Machine – With A Small Footprint
- The Model 22i EDM Drill can run unattended, drilling holes from 0.1 mm through 4.0 mm electrodes.
- The 22i can run automatically from an NC program or can be operated manually with X and Y axis handles
- NC programming using SD cards or USB flash drive
- Complete Dielectric System including filtration
- Also includes external flush with easy alignment guide plate
A Feature Packed Manual EDM Drilling Machine Accurate & Reliable
- Power W-Axis Backslide accommodates up to 15.5″ work piece thickness
- 5-Micron Filtration System on this EDM Drill
- “B Axis” Indexer Interface
- Hand Held Remote Pendant aids operator during setup when close visual inspection is necessary.
- Programmable Control for 1 00 “learn as it burns” electrode settings
- Adjustable Soft Start
- Stainless Steel Work Table & Components
- Splash Guards
- Optional Power Booster
Feature Packed CNC EDM Drilling Machine Unattended Operation For Maximum Productivity
- Operator friendly swivel control with sophisticated remote hand pendant with MPG (Manual Pulse Generator)
- Accommodates 0.1 mm to 6.0 mm diameter electrodes
- Stand alone high capacity filtration unit
- “B Axis” Indexer interface
- Work Table Platform same as Model 25
- Adjustable Soft Start
- W-Axis Power Backslide