Meet us at the Mitsubishi EDM GRAND OPENING – Sep 14th
Innovate Technologies invites you to Mitsubishi’s Grand Opening on September 14th. The Grand Opening is loaded with valuable information including:
- Tour of Mitsubishi’s state of the art “Commitment to USA Manufacturing Center” 200,000 sq. ft. facilities including the service department and the Remote 360 area.
- Valuable Technical Seminars all day long
- New Mitsubishi Wire EDM machines with the M800 Controls
- Mitsubishi Ram EDMs and Ingersoll Ram EDM machines
- OPS Ingersoll High Speed 5 Axis Mills with 40,000 RPM Spindles (Graphite and Steel Cutting)
- Roku-Roku High Precision Vertical Machining Centers with 32,000 to 60,000 RPM Spindles (Graphite and Steel Cutting)
- MC Machinery Vertical Machining Centers with up to 20,000 RPM Spindles, Drill/Tap Machine and 5 Axis Machines
- MC Machinery Turning Centers. 2 Axes Turning Centers, 3 Axes Turning Centers and Dual Spindle Turning Centers with up to 3 Turrets and 11 Axes
- Grand Prix Style Go-Kart Racing all day long
- Free Food Trucks for Lunch
- 4:00pm Beer Garden and Live Band
- 6:00pm Dinner
For the past several months, MC Machinery has been diligently working putting the finishing touches on its new headquarters located in Elk Grove Village, IL. On Thursday, September 14, MC Machinery will be hosting a grand opening celebration from 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., opening the doors of its 175,000-square-foot facility to customers, potential customers and partners.
During the event, attendees will be able to tour the new state-of-the-art facility and see MC Machinery’s 30,000-square-foot showroom displaying a wide range of machining products and advanced manufacturing solutions. There will also be various educational seminars throughout the day and product experts on hand to answer all questions.
Other activities attendees can look forward to are several lunch options from local Chicago food trucks, a beer garden with live music, steak and shrimp dinner, gift bags, raffle prizes and Grand Prix style racing on site in MC Machinery’s parking lot where participants will have the chance to win the Mitsubishi Cup. Joe Gibbs Racing show cars will be on display as well!
The new headquarters has a convenient location on Interstate 90 near O’Hare International Airport and truly honors the history and stability of MC Machinery while supporting the growing future.